Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Mishler Auction Service Bid Terms:
Upon registration, bidder accepts terms of this auction.
1. Registration required with valid credit card. 10% buyers Premium .
2. Before you bid, know that items are required to be removed from the Auction Location on the designated pickup day/time. Items not picked up on designated pickup day will be charged on your credit and are subject to be considered abandoned.
3. Deposit: Bidder agrees to provide a valid credit card upon registration. Bidder expressly authorizes Auctioneer to charge any provided credit card with a one ($1.00) dollar refundable deposit prior to approving any bid. Auctioneer may release this deposit as they see fit.
4. This online-only auction will begin to close at 5pm on Friday, September 25th, 2020. Lots will close approximately every minute. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for three minutes after the latest bid.
5. Credit card will be charged a $20 fee if your CC is declined.*** Please be sure to go into your buyer settings and delete any expired cards or cards that you do not want to use any longer, prior to registration.
6. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "miscued" bids by bidder. IE: Decimal in the in wrong place, you bid on the wrong thing, etc.
7. All sales are final. Mishler Auction Service has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Please inspect items on the preview day. You may call if you have any questions not covered in our descriptions or pictures. We welcome you to call if you are not able to make it to preview for your own viewing. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds/chargebacks will be offered.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
10. Payment: Please respond to invoice email with payment method preference. Cash, Checks and Credit Cards are accepted
11. Some or all items are sold with reserve: some or all items that are sold through this site are sold with reserve, regardless of whether "with reserve" is stated on the item. Auctioneer reserve the right to accept or reject the high bid at all times.
Everything must be picked up on schedule pickup day. Please bring the boxes, packing materials, tools, and any help you may need to remove your items. If you do not pick up your items on the specified date, the credit card you have on file will be charged.
Pick up will be Monday, September 28th 4pm - 6pm & Tuesday, September 29th 4-6pm. We will be following all state & local Covid19 guidelines.
Location 153 Indigo Lane Somerset Pa